Wednesday, March 19, 2008

21!

Happy birthday to me!

My mom sent me a picture of my cake today (along with many other things), and my scanner was being rebellious, so I just took a picture of the picture, and pictures of most of the other things. It was probably around two feet tall, quite the centerpiece, especially on the cake pedestal that my mom had it on.

She sent me a package of wild cherry M&Ms, which are quite delicious (and about half gone).



She also sent me a Japanese bento box cookbook, and a book on meaning of symbols (it was on my wish list, one of those useful for artists kind of books). Also a new pair of pajama pants (the pink plaid thing behind the books). Sorry, I couldn't get the picture to upload turned, so you get it sideways because I have a paper to write. :p

No comments: