Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Foodie Blogroll, and other things

Hi there! Sorry it's been a while. I soon will post an entry on the muffins I made last week, a terrible dinner failure, some successes, and my plans for what I'm making for Valentines soon! Sorry it's been a while- life has been crazy again (the whole in college thing), on top of not feeling well still, and treacherous weather. I however have so far avoided the terrible bug that has been going around (it seems the whole world, or at least country), so it's mostly just the normal not feeling well (update on that coming soon too).

Just a little entry right now though to point out that I added the "Foodie Blogroll" to my page- it's over there on the right, below my profile. It's just a great little (okay, not so little) list of many many food blogs. Great resource for networking, getting idea, or just browsing. I thought it was neat. So take a look through if you so desire (warning- this can lead to a lot of time passing before you realize it!).

No comments: