Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Por Favor

I will post a food update soon, but for right now, I have a different kind of post.

I would like to put in a prayer request to the internet.

My friend Jacob's brother Tim has been in Guatemala doing relief work (I think with a long-term missions group), and they were working on a building of some sort when a gas line right where they were working blew up, sending Tim (and the other workers I'm guessing) flying backwards, and one of the walls of the building fell on him. He's in pretty bad shape, and in a pretty impoverished area, so the hospital where he is probably isn't the best. Prayers for him, the people with him, Jake, and their family would be greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

Thistlemoon said...

Best of luck to your friend and his family. I hope he has a speedy recovery.

Welcome to The Foodie Blogroll!